Weekly doings of my little girl

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Just going through some pics and thought I'd share some of the busy daily activities of a 15 month old
Get up
vuququ3u.jpg

Couldn't find no clothes
ge4y5ara.jpg

So I put dads Father's Day "daddy pig" socks on
6e5u7aqa.jpg

And his pants!
berymava.jpg

Did the gated cus daddy takes too long
y3u5arap.jpg

asuhe3a2.jpg

Had a rest
ebu2y3um.jpg

Checked bcuk
tapepysa.jpg

Found a bloon
ynu6ysuz.jpg

Gave ozzy a cuddle
3e4utyja.jpg

Gave milly one
namu2ytu.jpg

Stole her bed
ama2u5e4.jpg

Took a selfie with dad
2ygetuje.jpg

Took a funny one
aha5yzys.jpg

Went to the woods and my daddy took this, he says it's beautiful
yde3anag.jpg

Thanks for looking

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Daddy's right; it is a beautiful picture :D

I miss my Dad, and I still smile at the photos of me and him, and of my own sons as toddlers.

Lovely to see your daughter's week, and to share :D Thank you :D

M

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
lovely pics.

Good to see you getting them to work (VERY) young! If they're old enough to pick up a trowel they're old enough to show daddy up!:lmao:

Whenever the nephew (5) is out with me and the missus, he spends more time punching me in the arm than anything else. Not sure I want to give him a potential weapon!

thanks for sharing,

Ste

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
lovely pics.

Good to see you getting them to work (VERY) young! If they're old enough to pick up a trowel they're old enough to show daddy up!:lmao:

Whenever the nephew (5) is out with me and the missus, he spends more time punching me in the arm than anything else. Not sure I want to give him a potential weapon!

thanks for sharing,

Ste
ha couldn't agree more, give her a pack of wet wipes and she cleans the whole floor quite happily!
One of her favourite things at the moment seems to be head butting and this involves finding out just how hard things are like walls! Ouch

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Those pictures brought back some lovely memories :) but then I looked up at my three grown up teenage monsters :-! Lol. Nice post .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE