Weekend in the Woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
The Coppice Association North West (CANW) will be holding it's annual weekend in the woods in the Southern Lakes on the weekend of 20/21st August.

I'll be running a longbow making course, but there will also be (provisionally) pole lathe turning, woodcarving, charcoal making, yurt construction, basic blacksmithing and tool making (blade making possible), willow baskets, hazel hurdle fences, spoon carving, corracle making.

I say provisionally because that was what we did last year and I'm just waiting to see what's on offer this year.

The venue is in a broadleaf woodland and camping is on site among the trees. There's also B&B available for the softies. We use the nearby church hall for bogs and washing etc so it's not too primitive. A midday meal is included in the costs which I'll post when I find out.

I'll post more when I get more details but spaces fill up quickly and I'm only having eight people on my course.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE