Website Comission

I am looking to comission someone to do a new website for my landscaping business. I thought I would look here as lots of you are talented IT types. And besides most of you are my type of people. A bit of nepotism never hurt. Let's just hope I'm in keeping with forum rules. I've checked and I think I'm ok, but please let me know if I breach anything.

British Red: If you can't help out, I need a hand in my veg patch if you like. (oh and home brew shed)

My current site is www.big-leaf.co.uk

You will be able to tell that it is dated (8 years old) and in need of a major revamp. Without giving too much away, we lean very hard towards the organic side of things and do our best to facilitate substainable building techniques. Something the old site doesn't mention much. I have got samples of "bumpf" and newsletters that impress on this that would help build a "mood board" for someone.

I'm looking to keep the "Big Leaf style" logos (monstera deliciosa) although I am willing to be flexible on how clever you are with this. My vehicle and uniforms are in keeping with this. Branding works and this is what people recognise. I'm after something natural rather than shiny corporate. All the wording must be professional but friendly to portray our personality and ethics.

I'm after a VERY simple to use site that clients won't get lost on. Maybe 10 pages? I've got oodles of pictures and can put together the wording if you like. I AM NOT after one of these DIY put together yourself, template sites. Original only please.

I'm no IT whizz so would need periodic maintenance although I would still like to be able to some degree of control. ie Post latest project pictures, offers and newsletters. I would also like to be able to use a "bank" of the graphics and logos used on the site to send to stationery suppliers, vehicle signage people and uniform suppliers.

If you are interested in this little project let me know. I will need to see portfolio examples, testimonials and I would like to know your prices and Ts & Cs please.

Many thanks and regards,

HC

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE