Webly Eclipse

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Just read the airgun thread and it prompted me to ask;
I have a webly eclipse that I swapped for a scope about 10 yrs ago, never really used it on anything other than the occasional target at bottom of garden. As all my airgunning was done 20 - 30 yrs ago with BSA airsporter, Crossman 766, Webly vulcan etc I don't know anything about the Eclipse - its in great nick, Any idea how much its worth?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Not too sure, but if you were to go over to the airgunBBS they may be able to help you.

One for the Boss: There does seem to be a lot of airgun talk recently. If it continues, would it be worth having a sub forum?

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Just read the airgun thread and it prompted me to ask;
I have a webly eclipse that I swapped for a scope about 10 yrs ago, never really used it on anything other than the occasional target at bottom of garden. As all my airgunning was done 20 - 30 yrs ago with BSA airsporter, Crossman 766, Webly vulcan etc I don't know anything about the Eclipse - its in great nick, Any idea how much its worth?

Im not sure how much they were new but I would guess a couple of hundred pounds and if its 10 years old and not been fired for a while it is probably in need of a service so anywhere between 60 to a hundred pounds I hope this is of help to you post a pic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE