Webley vulcan .177 + 3-9x50 illuminated mildot pa scope and more

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys I have a nice webley vulcan .177 up for trade.
its very powerful and in really really good condition aside from a few small marks and dings on the stock.
the rifle itself is quite old but its an amazing gun. the scope on it however is only a week old as is the rifle slip sling and swivels
there is a full tin of eley wasp pellets
so to recap
webley vulcan .177
nikko stirling mountmaster 3 to 9 x 50 illuminated mildot pa adjustable scope brand new!!!
realtree pattern fleece lined rifleslip new!!
high quality leather sling and swivels new!!
500 eley wasp pellets
I cant put any photos up cos my camera has finally died but I will send high resolution phone photos to interested people.
I am reluctant to post this item due to additional postage costs so would prefer local face to face meetup to complete the trade.
but we can discuss this via pm.

what im looking for in trade are any of these items.

optimus/ primus 8R or 111 or optimus hiker. must be in first class working and very good cosmetic condition.

coleman double burner petrol stove. again must be as near mint as possible.

A wright bushcraft knife in very very good condition

stanley g150 compass in very good condition.

good quality commercially made bushcraft knife/ woody clone in very good condition

vapalux m320 in mint condition

decent quality metal detector ie garrett ace/ bounty hunter/ tesaro/ whites etc......

also looking for these smaller items and conbinations of them

gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet

vapalux/ bialaddin glass and parts

hudson bay brass tinderbox...

high quality compasses.

shark designs belt pouches

please pm for photos and or with offers

cheers guys................

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey Leigh, iv got a bark river for sale atm if your interested? Check out my post in classified if you are :)Atb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE