Web-tex Compact LED Angle Torch ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning, I'd like to know if anyone's got or used 1 of these Lights as 1 of my mate's has asked me to find out for him if there any good.
any help welcomed.
Cheers

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I haven't seen or used one but have had various bits of web-tex gear over the years. I have always found their kit to be a bit cheap, not very good quality and have ended up replacing with better quality kit. My advice is to look for a better quality alternative, Zebralight and Fenix do some nice ones but they are not cheap.

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

If that is the miniature version of the old mil issue angle head torch and it uses AA; white/red/green LED - I have had one for about five years, use it several time per week in my garage .

It was originally a part of my deployment kit and gave reasonable output for close up tasks but the adjuster wheel to change LED colours was a bit of a pain when it gradually loosened up so I relegated the torch to garage use.

If you do need multi colour LED, more expensive but better quality is the single AA Gerber recon. I've had one of these about 8 years and use it frequently out in the sticks in the winter months and it is till going strong. (£3 per year-ish - so far!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gerber-Rec...d=1499255010&sr=8-1&keywords=gerber+led+torch

Personally though for both hands free versatility I would opt for a head torch.:)

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE