*waves hello*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Hey everyone!
Just registered on the forum so I thought I'd introduce myself!
My name's Ioan (welsh as you can probably guess) - I'm a 22 year old guy living around Mid Wales / the West Midlands - was brought up just outside Brecon so I've been spending time in the hills for years, thought more with the walking / climbing side. Got more and more into bushcraft recently thanks (as usual I guess) to Ray Mears - yet it was only a couple days back that I came across a few blogs (thanks Pablo and Leon - think you're both members here) and eventually this site that I realised that there's a whole bunch of like minded people out there. Hello to you all!
For the record I've never been on any kind of course or met someone with a similar interest. My friends and family still consider my 'wood camping' trips insane! However I do now have a web browser on the verge of crashing due to the number of tabs I have open with a mixture of sites, articles and blogs to read through. Going to be an interesting weekend practicing some of these things! :) And as an aside... does anyone live somewhere with sunny weather at the moment? Mind a lodger? This rain's going to drive me crazy!
Anyway really useful site and some great info. Keep up the good work!

Ioan

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard Ioan,
Sounds like you are a bit to the east of me. I can't help with the weather at the moment as whatever lands on us, will soon be heading for you along the River Severn. Anyway, make yourself at home.

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE