Wanted: winter underblanket

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Anyone got a winter underblanket they want rid of?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I can see you want a used one but I thought I'd let you know about an eBay seller/maker that I've had a top and bottom quilt from, both down filled pack really small and excellent quality and service.
His eBay shop/name is Blueskylavender.
My mate and I have both had his quilts.
Not cheap but awesome!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I can see you want a used one but I thought I'd let you know about an eBay seller/maker that I've had a top and bottom quilt from, both down filled pack really small and excellent quality and service.
His eBay shop/name is Blueskylavender.
My mate and I have both had his quilts.
Not cheap but awesome!
Cheers, it's bad timing from my side - I've plenty of hammocks and a DD underblanket for my son. But looking at the temperatures in Finland I'm concerned it won't be man enough for the job. I've camped in the DD underblanket in this country with the overblanket and just been very cold - and that's been in temperatures of 10'C at night, middle of summer. I was hoping to get one of Matt's at easyhammock sorted but I have left it far too late. Looks like I'll just be doubling up the sleeping bags instead!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Cheers, but all my hammock options are netted! I think a 6 year old might struggle with it and I'm 6ft 5ins so can't swap for my Gucci hammock.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I got a 3/4 down UQ from blueskylavander quite a few years ago as an Xmas present. IIRC it was about 100 quid. Packs good and small light and warm for what it is. It was a 'twilight' model.

Another member on here is selling some of his gear off ( I think his user name is tom) he has a full length UQ and a 3/4 I think...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE