Wanted: Willie Sundqvist, Swedish Carving Techniques.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Evening all,

As the title really. I'm really getting into my carving and want to have a read of Wille Sundqvists book: Swedish Carving Techniques, but the library can't get hold of a copy & its out of print!

It seems the only option i have is to buy one!!

I was tracking one on ebay, but the seller changed from an auction to but it now without notice, grrrr i hate that :( Two auctions recently both went for £95, which is extortionate i know, but what can i do?

So, if you want to sell a copy (must be in English :) ), i have £100, or if any kind and trusting sole wants to lend me a copy, please get in touch.

Thanks

James

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I'd lend you my copy but the postage might be prohibitive and it would probably be lost by Royal Mail/Magyar Posta because of the xmas chaos.

If you havn't had any success by mid January PM me, maybe I'll be heading back to the UK for a few days.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I'd lend you my copy but the postage might be prohibitive and it would probably be lost by Royal Mail/Magyar Posta because of the xmas chaos.

If you havn't had any success by mid January PM me, maybe I'll be heading back to the UK for a few days.

Cheers Mate, that's very kind of you :You_Rock_

I wouldn't want to risk it through international Christmas mail either :yikes:

I'll see what happens here, and if i have no luck, i'll drop you a PM :)

brozier

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2012
leicestershire
Nice to hear the local Library came up trumps :)

I usually look for rare books on Abebooks http://www.abebooks.co.uk/ and double check prices on Amazon.

In fact a copy of Kepharts Camping & Woodcraft courtesy of Abebooks has just arrived from the USA today so thats me happy :).

However that book must be exceedingly rare as neither of the above have anything under £145! :eek:

Cheers
Bryan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE