wanted unusual production (factory made )catapults

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys am looking for non run of the mill catapults ie trumark dead shot milbro barnet etc am looking particularly for a camo black widow trumark catties. milbro frames both modern and old.
ive lots of bushy stuff to trade for the right ones no modern black widows or diablo models please.
cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just got a nice ally milbro catty in a trade with tombear now the catty bug has really got hold of me and the only cure is to feed the addiction. so am looking for more am looking for production catties like any of the milbro's or milbro proshot catties apart from the joker model cos its too wide across the fork for my little hand other catties by well known companies are greatly considered. ive tons to swap for one of these items cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
milbro or milbro proshot trumark dead shot bells of hythe brass catty frames ally catty frames unusual micarta cattys camo pattern black widow? anything along these lines
ive loads of good stuff to trade for unwanted and homeless catapults.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have a catty with a clear handle full of ball bearings new and unused that I think is a trushot.
I'll check for you.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thanks to tombear and robevs73 I have started to make this collection actually a collection but im still looking for more milbro deadshot other make catapults lots to swap guys. cheers tom and rob

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
No worries mate, I'll ask my mother if she still has the catty she confiscated from me after I shot the boy next door but one , about 30 years ago! Sure it was a milbro.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE