Wanted: sporran possibles pouch.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
As in the title I would like a leather sporran possibles pouch preferably in a dark brown colour.

I have absolutely loads to swap so feel free to hit me with ideas.

Thanks for looking.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Something like this please:

image_zps560afb48.jpg
[/IMG]

It depends on wether deadhead is ok with that design being used though.

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It depends on wether deadhead is ok with that design being used though.

The basic pattern was Ozhaggisheads - based on an original found on the field of Culloden- if I recall correctly...
I still owe the man a bottle of whisky (if he comes to the UK or I go to Oz he will get it :) ) for permission to use the pattern for make sporrans for sale rather than personal use...

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
The basic pattern was Ozhaggisheads - based on an original found on the field of Culloden- if I recall correctly...
I still owe the man a bottle of whisky (if he comes to the UK or I go to Oz he will get it :) ) for permission to use the pattern for make sporrans for sale rather than personal use...

Oh, I didn't know that, well I suppose it means if its ok with him then ?

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
As others have said have a crack at your own, Ozhaggishead put up a good tutorial but they are pretty universal you will find plenty of other tutorials on Google all I done was add my own twist with my leaf pouches, the Viking shields design is my own actually, and jazzing them up with Viking and Celtic styles they sure are addictive ;)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
As others have said have a crack at your own, Ozhaggishead put up a good tutorial but they are pretty universal you will find plenty of other tutorials on Google all I done was add my own twist with my leaf pouches, the Viking shields design is my own actually, and jazzing them up with Viking and Celtic styles they sure are addictive ;)

I would like to one day but having never stitched a price of leather before I feel somewhat under equipped to do so. I think I would rather make a pigs ear of it :).

Seem to have struck a deal with jim.b and will keep you all posted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE