wanted--spirit burner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Variant 13

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Berkshire
I've got a new Trangia spirit burner with simmer ring and screw-on lid if that's any good to you.
If so, how about a tenner posted?

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
you probally already know this, but you can make them, iv managed to make the ideal camping stove, that stores away in a can about 15cm high. its 3 stoves in one and cost me no more than £2, its a hexi burner, a wood burner and a meth spirit burner, and every thing can be store away in the can you boil your water in, iv even got a cup fitted to it, if i knew how to post pics on the forum i would show everyone. believe it or not iv got iv got 2 other stoves that iv bought, but the one that iv made is without saying the best one iv got, i love it

gzornenplat

Forager
Jan 21, 2009
Surrey
if i knew how to post pics on the forum i would show everyone

You need to wrap image tags around the URL of the picture e.g.

BTW, I'm just down the road from you - Bookham :)

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
If you want to post photos stored on your PC, this can be done by posting them as attachments:

1. click "Go Advanced" under the "Quick Reply" box below.
2. scroll down to "Additional Options"
3. click "Manage Attachments" in the "Attach Files" area.

This will now open up a new page - with me on Firefox it is in a new tab.

4. click "Browse" in the "Upload File from your Computer" area and then navigate your way through your directories to the directory where you have your photos and click on the photo you want uploaded. Click on the "open" or "select" of your file navigator.

5. click on "upload" (to the right of the "browse" button).
6. click on the "close this window" button on the bottom of that page after you have selected all your photos.
7. post your message by clicking "submit reply".

The photos should now appear:)

I too would like to see the stoves!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE