Wanted Skookum Bush Tool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Would like one of the above,preferably with green micarta scales and 01 steel but any combination cosidered.

I can offer a sabre 45 with pockets or perhaps a bushie knife with 4 or 5 mm blade.

Thanks,
Tom.

Would like one of the above,preferably with green micarta scales and 01 steel but any combination cosidered.

I can offer a sabre 45 with pockets or perhaps a bushie knife with 4 or 5 mm blade.

Thanks,
Tom.

Got to be the way to go, picked one up at the gathering for a premium, not because of what is but because of how it feels in the hand, works a treat, and it took some hammer, I felt obliged to see if it was as good as I thought it should be, so battoning notching, a bit of whittling pummel plate used as a hammer,not every ones cup of tea I suspect but... I reckon they really are all they are cracked up to be,.......a rare thing indeed in todays day and age!!!!.....

hope you track one down mate:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE