Wanted: MSR Pocket Rocket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ralph

Forager
Oct 31, 2005
lost
I'm looking for an MSR pocket Rocket stove, and before buying one from a shop or postfreeoutddorgear.co.uk:) I thought I'd ask here for any sellers.

Ralph

Forager
Oct 31, 2005
lost
ColdIron, I can well understand why. My mate has one and they're brilliant.

Gibbsy, those stoves look good, but do you know what the boiling time is for a litre of water? I can't seem to find it on the website.
As concerns the classified, I think I will just go ahead and buy from postfree
Thanks anyway:)

chris john

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 31, 2006
CARDIFF
I Agree With Coldlron Great Peice Of Kit ,use Mine All The Time ,i Have Seen A Deal ,on For The Pocket Rocket And A Titanium Mug ,sorry Can Not Think Where Though

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They are amongst the best of the gas burners, and an almost clone of the old Epi Gas Micro stove. A hot burner but as mentioned by another, the flame spread is small so be prepared for a lot of stiring if cooking things like rice and pulses

As a stove collector my advise with any new stove is to practise at home with any new stove and try out the meals you intend cook in the field; this is a good way of finding out the plus and minus points of any cooker

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
The pocket rocket won't let you down, really well made, don't use mine much nowadays but wouldnt be without it, as for boil times it really comes down to the fuel used and the mix of gasses(?), most cartridge stoves are very similar in heat output, differences in times can mostly be put down to the way they have been tested;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE