Wanted: Mora Kniv Classic No.2 Plastic Sheath

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Hoping someone can help, im after a Mora Kniv Classic No.2 plastic sheath, like this one, yes, i know they are horrible things, which is why im hoping someone might have one stashed away in a drawer somewhere:)

MoraNo2_zps54cb7511.jpg

The Mora No2 is the one with a 10.5cm blade, got various things to swap and/or am more than happy to make a donation in respect of the sheath to eldest's 2013 Help For Heroes fund raising effort.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I'm intrigued :D ...

it's nothing too exciting Mike, i found my old Mora No.2 the other day tucked away in a tool tray, so im going to do it up and give it away to a chap i know who is just getting into carving, but who cant really afford a lot of gear at the moment.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Got mine in front of me, it's yours if it's the right one. It's from an E. Jonsson and measures about 110mm in blade length according to a suunto compass. Unlike the photo it has a leather attachment for the belt loop so it might be the wrong one...

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Got mine in front of me, it's yours if it's the right one. It's from an E. Jonsson and measures about 110mm in blade length according to a suunto compass. Unlike the photo it has a leather attachment for the belt loop so it might be the wrong one...

Thanks for checking sasquatch, i'll take it if i may anyway, what would you like in return for it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE