Wanted: Lowe Alpine Sting

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I was wondering about one of them but I dare not incur the wrath of swmbo I think I have about 15 packs of differing sizes now but it is a bargain!!!

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I'll post a review when it arrives and i've bunged it full of kit :D
But for the price it is now, with side pockets and the size of it, it's a better deal than a sabre 45 and buying the pockets seperately.
ANd it's bigger but not so big as to be a pain in the rear to lug about.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
If your a real mate youll give it a crap review so I dont feel compelled to have one.!!

Like hell i will :lmao: I have a sneaking suspicion after speaking to someone who owns one, that i'll prefer it to the sabre 45.
I've been after a Saracen for about a year but refuse to pay over £200 for them just to use on Ex.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
ohhhh stresssssssssss!! lol

Had a good day today too had a big appraisal and risk assessment visit which has lasted nearly all day and the man form del monte.................... he say yesssssssssssss!!

I might be able to persuade swmbo im worth a wee treat!

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
:twak: ..............................me thinks ill have a chat :)argue: ) with my good lady after scouts tonight its October now anyway but I already know the outcome....:slap:

Of up to the moors me thinks ovet the weekend for a bimble and maybe an overnighter, bet your itching to try it out ill be trying me new bivvy out its rather posh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE