Wanted, Empty shot gun cases please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Would anyone have any used shotgun cartridges / cases that I could have. Fancy making a load of sealed fire starter kits while I am stuck in the house. It goes without saying I will pay post and packing

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I was thinking about 2 doz. Seems silly to just sort out 2 or 3 !

edit.. When I say sort I was thinking putting together 1 or 2 fire starters, might as well make 24 waxed pads , 25 birch bark bundles and the like.

Last edited:

Merlin.pembs.26

Mar 22, 2020
Pembroke
I have a good stock of spent shotgun cartridges … If you are still looking … let me know what gauge, how many and your preferred colours if applicable (including brass or silver caps) … message me with details.

*Dusty*

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2011
N Ireland
I was thinking about 2 doz. Seems silly to just sort out 2 or 3 !

edit.. When I say sort I was thinking putting together 1 or 2 fire starters, might as well make 24 waxed pads , 25 birch bark bundles and the like.

Once this corona virus lockdown is over I can get you as many as you want from the gun club. I mean, hundreds, thousands.... cover shipping and they're yours.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Dusty sir, Thanks for the offer. 1000 cases equals 1000 fires equals 1000 cups of tea equals heaven.... but.... it was for a lockdown project LOL. I have a few offers in the pipeline so I think I will be fine.
On a separate note it seems the ability to get to the post office is the stumbling block not a lack of cases.

If anyone is following this, wilkco (shop) wine corks fit just fine in a 12 bore case.

*Dusty*

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2011
N Ireland
I can ask him to leave me out a bag if the owner is down checking the place.

Postage shouldn't be an issue, couriers are offering distance collection and drop offs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE