Wanted: ECDL disc and logbook

I'm looking for an up to date ECDL course on disc and logbook, if anyone fancies a trade or even a sale, let me know what suits.

Unfortunatley I've got lots of time on my hands at the moment so I'm looking to get certified to prove I'm pc literate, employers won't accept a verbal "can do" anymore...:rolleyes:

Cheers

WS

smoggy

Forager
Mar 24, 2009
North East England
You'll not get a logbook without registering.........did you mean course book?

If you are unemployed, you may be able to get free/or minimum charge course fees at your local adult education centre........or indead if you are in reciept of some benefits......call them up and ask.

The big problem for you at this time is that they, like colleges, are generally closed untill September......but not always.....again, contact them

Also there are loads of places offering free courses throughout the year at various centres and again here your local Adult Ed Dept should be able to help you even if it's to direct you to a help centre who advise on education/training/qualifications etc and work closely with various other bodies.....you should also be able to find info at your local library....and most places have very good websites too.

Although I teach/Invidulate ECDL I do not have any workbooks as these belong to the learners, and logbooks are unique.

You could always take a look at www,learndirect.co.uk too, they offer both course and advice.

Hope something there is usefull.

Smoggy

Cheers Smoggy,

unfortunatley our local college charges over £200 for the course even if you are unemployed. I'm a com ed worker so know all the tricks to try and get it free but in my county they do not offer it, now if I stayed 1 mile away I'd get it free! :rolleyes: Tried the local learn direct to no avail, they say it's too advanced for most people doh! :lmao: so don't offer it.

So just after a coursebook/cd as I'll run through the course myself and pay for the exam myself. So rather than pay huge bucks which I find hard to part with as I've a mortgage to pay I thought I'd ask on here.

cheers anyway.

WS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE