Wanted Dyson part - I know - it's dull!

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Ok, not bushcrafty, but... does anyone have a Dyson DC01 that’s knacked! Mine works except I snapped the handle off it yesterday! Willing to trade or buy.

Andy

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Yep also have a DC01 with a broken handle...ended up buying an animal :D

But I did repair the old handle and it is fine.....
You can get individual components for any dyson, search google for dyson spares....you should find links to dyson or some agents....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
How the hang did you break the handle :eek: :confused:

I've had my Dyson for at least fifteen years, and though I've had to buy a replacement hose and brushes, that's it.

cheers,
Toddy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Lordy, I've created a monster!

Toddy - I was cleaning like a man!

And I didn't want to spend any real money on the old piece of junk as, at 11, it's on it's last legs anyway.

I did go to the local recycling centre - but the whole place is closed to be recycled, at that point I vanished in a puff of logic.

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
Congratulations!
You have completed the first 15 levels.
For more advanced levels visit:
www.dyson.co.uk/game
70+ levels
Exciting power ups
Challenging grand master levels
More to come...

now that IS worse than trading knitting patterns :D

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
now a kirby, they wipe the floor with dysons, like little tractors, you know you can actually use some addons to use it to spray paint

my god i am this sad

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
go to ht local tip ours has 10 + lined up most days my dad runs 2 or 3 of spared from scrap ones ussll ya fiver hes upreaded to teh new ones to for £10

ATB

Duncan

Hi Duncan,

As I said

"I did go to the local recycling centre - but the whole place is closed to be recycled, at that point I vanished in a puff of logic."

But spoke to the guy telling people it was shut - our "recycling" centre doesn't allow things to be, er, "recylcled" - you can't take anything away!!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE