Wanted: CRUSADER CUP WITH LID AND COOKER (Photo heavy!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
HI all,
First time trying the Swap Shop, so please be gentle!
Just about the only bit of kit for Bushcraft that I am missing is a CRUSADER CUP, LID and COOKER UNIT. Could also do with some hands-on knowledge but I guess that will come later! lol
I'd also be interested in a SNUGPAK UNDERBLANKET & QUILT for a hammock, but I doubt the items I have to swap meet the equivalent price...
Anyway I have the following items available for swap:

1 x DPM PLCE BERGAN (SHORT BACK) Size approx 70 litres - it may be larger! See my post in the Classifieds for the pockets/yoke. GONE!
DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

1 x DPM PLCE OTHER ARMS BERGAN - the "Combat Handbag" as it is nick named!

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

I'd estimate the internal volume at 50 litres - I may be wrong. It may be larger!

1 x OG GORETEX BIVI BAG GONE
DSC01178.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

1 x WEBTEX CHEST WEBBING This consists of 2 x large pouches suitable in size for a waterbottle or larg mess tin. 3 x ammo pouches - useful for your other kniknaks.
1 x Map/Document pocket, fastened with 2 press studs. The harness is 2 straps which cross over your shouders, with a webbing strap and fastex buckle to secure it. The webbing strap can also have a PLCE pouch added to it as it has a bit of the PLCE type belt added at one end.
I have also fit a DPM knife pouch to one of the straps - it will easily take a SAK lock knife or similar sized folding knife.
DSC01181.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

1 x GREEN "HIPPO" PAD Size MEDIUM
DSC01171.jpg

1 x GREEN LONG DROP STYLE KNIFE POUCH GONE
DSC01205.jpg

I kow this looks a lot of kit but it is just gathering dust in the loft. I am only after the items at the start of the post - I don't have a need (yet) for anything else!
Please do not be offended if I do not get back to you. Like I said, only interested in the items at the top!
I will sent item(s) via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to ensure a "paper trail".
Please PM me if you have the items I'm after! I will not be able to post straight away as I currently in hospital doing a spot of rehab!

Best regards

Ian

PS: I have found a Webtex Warrior Mug & Cooker amongst my kit so no longer need the Crusader. I think the underblanket & quil request is a bit optomistic so will consider anything.
Sorry for messing you about!
I am in hospital for the next week so unable to post anything until the weekend.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi i can't swap:( but as some friendly advice, can I suggest that you could probably buy a brand new crusader cup and lid for the price of posting of some of that kit!:eek:

if you want one that badly take some of the gear to a local surplus shop and see if they'll do you a swap sort of deal!

I'm interested in the drop knife pouch though, are there any markings on the back of it? i could make you a hand made metal lid for your crusader cup(when you get one)!
Like this:
a Canvas webbing strap rather than a metal handle for two reasons: 1) less noise, 2) it won't get hot!
And some drain holes to pour water without taking lid off to save water/heat.
n675721040_2579152_293.jpg

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
I will probably edit this post tonight, as I have found a Webtex Warrior Mug & Cooker while sorting my kit out.
I think the underblanket & quilt may be a bit optomistic so may trade for just about anything.
Regards
Ian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE