WANTED: - Bushcraft/Expedition Watch.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Once you have a watch with all the whistles and bells, barometer, altimeter, compass etc. you'll realise that you don’t need them and never use them.

A small watchstrap compass is useful, such as the sunnto clipper but remember it might be thrown off by the watch if it has a ferrous case

My favourite everyday watch is a momentum titan II sapphire face, titanium body, stopwatch, date and alarm (with snooze function!)

watch.jpg

The only drawback is the very poor lume on the hands (tritium for comparison)
0b299b0d.jpg

My favourite travel watch is a £9 Casio digital, they never seem to break, water proof to 50m, a bright backlight (you can read by it) day and date, Plus a stopwatch and alarm.

All you need when travelling.

You wont be mugged for it and you can give it away as a gift to your new friends, who will appreciate a watch off your wrist more than anything you appear to have brought with you to give away. At £9 you can carry a few of them

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...559.Men's+watches>C$Brand=Casio.Casio.htm

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Glad you kept it simple... errr... stupid :lmao:

Hope you get more use from the compas than my drawer did. I have broken so many cheap watches over time that from now on, I have decided to only wear lower-high end watches and above. Fed up of thinking "hang on, didn't I have a watch on earlier today?" :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE