Wanted Bahco Laplander and Zebra Billy

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
Hi folks!

I´m looking forward to swap and get some stuff, which isn´t really available here in Austria.......

What I want:
Bahco Laplander folding saw (as new as possible) GOT ONE!!!!! so I didn´t need it any more!!!
Zebra Billy can (12cm!!!)

What I have to swap:
a self made Mora knife with Flint as you can see in this thread (the one with the walnut handle and the flint)

Otherwise I can build up a Mora knife as you like it, with modification on the handle and the blade.

Also have 2 Mora Carbon steel blades for swap (absolut new ones), 1 small blade for a carving knife made out of stainless steel, and 1 carbon Steel blade (small for a carving knife) from karesuande, also I have a Swedish "fold a cup" (absolut new)
And a lot of other stuff, please let me know what you want for swapping........

Thanks and hope anyone likes to swap
greetings from Austria
Mike

Last edited:

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
try searching for "Silky Pocket Boy" folding saw - maybe you can get one of them near you? - I have one and they are amazing. I've not tried a laplander, but I would recommend the Silky to anyone!

Dom.

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
thx tom for your answer - but I like to have a Bahco Laplander, because I knew it and like it very much.

The only problem is, that I can get a bahco only via Germany with horrendous delivery costs.......so I hope to find someone here for swapping.

maybe it´s a option to buy a new one in UK and swap then :)

greetings
Mike

Survivalmike

Forager
Jan 25, 2010
Austria
I´ve already got a Bahco Laplander, so I only need a ZEBRA billy can 12cm, because here in Austria there is no way to get one without horrendous shipping costs via an online shop.

If somebody can buy a new one and send it to me, I will make a nice package as swapping material.......with at least the price for the new Zebra can and the shipping costs - so I think this is a great deal :)

You can name it as a "surprise box" with bushcraftstuff :cool:

OR

you can tell me what you like as swapping stuff .........

greetings from Austria
Mike

PM me if you want any further information

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE