Wanted Arctic Whites and Coleman Duel Fuel Lantern

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Wanted.....

MOD Arctic Whites... and a Coleman Duel Fuel Lantern

Got a few bits to trade or cash!!

Cheers

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Just seen your PM, I will have to get them out of the bushcraft box and take a look at them. I think they are thin cotton with a zip up the front, the trousers have braces! You'll look so cool in them!

:D

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
what are these spam, do they look like a white boiler suit, or similar to you see the police forensic team wear on the telly or have i got it completely wrong, think i saw a set in an surplus shop the other day, what are they used for.

Jun 2, 2007
i got some, i think their silk, i'll have to check, good nick they are, i'll also check size, i got tops & bottoms, i'll suss them out in the morning. Thurs.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Twas a chappie I knew in Swindon who used to go rough shooting on a couple of hundred acres. He had a snow camo net........one of the ones for putting over a vehicle, and I have'nt clue where he got it from ;) .........well, he used to set up his hide using the snow net and sit and wait. Then all the wildlife would come along to have a look to see what this huge white thing was in the middle of their patch and he'd go home with a bag full of bunny and bird.

Hide in plain sight, works everytime.

German waterproofs and snow gear has braces on for the same reason British NBC kit has braces on, so they don't fall down. You look like a proper numpty with you over-trousers round your ankles doing pepper potting.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
what are these spam, do they look like a white boiler suit, or similar to you see the police forensic team wear on the telly or have i got it completely wrong, think i saw a set in an surplus shop the other day, what are they used for.

They look like salopettes and then a jacket over the top. They are thin cotton worn over normal combat clothing in the winter, saves having a set of winter cams aswell as normal weather combats. I'm gonna dig them out in a while so I'll get some pics up. The missus may have to model them!

:D

Jun 2, 2007
i've got them out, the top has 1 button missing near waist pull so not really necessary, there is a hole in right hand side below pocket entrance, the pants are in really good nick.NATO numbers 8415-99-136-2688 7580/7595 size 180, made by james smith & co (derby), if you forward me your name & address i will post them to you & you refund postage & what ever you think their worth donate to an M.S charity. is that ok ?

Jun 2, 2007
i've just found a hole in the right hand top sleave near the wrist, so if you want them, now just donate postage to charity. the pants have drawstring waist & ankles.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
i've just found a hole in the right hand top sleave near the wrist, so if you want them, now just donate postage to charity. the pants have drawstring waist & ankles.

Top man!!!

Glad to donate to charity for them !!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE PM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE