Wanted All arms Bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Wanted British all Arms Bergen

If anyone has a Brit DPM all arms Bergen with side pouches in good usable condition, doesn't have to be tip top, they want to relocate to a good home please drop me a PM.

I am away in Northumberland until next Saturday so reception on the old phone may be a bit sketchy to reply straight away but I will as soon as I can.

Jackdaw

Fair enough but they are rubbish at carrying any weight hence the reason they are issued to people who are not expected to carrying a lot over any sort of distance. More a piece of tactical luggage than a real bergen.

Last edited:

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
I have a webtex dpm bag in very good condition I will. Find a photo.
avyhanah.jpg
this has a sleep system lashed to the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Hi All

Wanted for using to carry base camp set up for courses, we already have one and it works brilliantly so am after another to set up second bag. Sorry for late reply been up in Northumberland.

AndyD is yours still available? if so drop me a PM with an idea of price..........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE