wanted 50Cal brass cases

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
I have a shed load o stuff to offer on trade!

Archery books
Tracking books
Canoeing books
Barnett Strike 9 slingshot
Magnesium metal turnings
Swedish army stove
Sloe berries
and possibly the world worst stove the vargo titanium hexagonal folding stove, slightly modified in an attempt to get it to work...
Try me, got lots o stuff...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Can't help with the .50cal case (I assume its .50BMG you want rather than AE etc.), can do any amount of .357mag though (well, up to a few thousand)

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
just seen this, might be able to help with the .50

im into stoves, fire craft and the like for ideas of swops, im looking into a multi fuel stove to get of late also...;)

regards.

chris.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi British Red
I could use a couple o dozen at most for one or two sets of bludgeon arrows " not for hunting just want the brass for aesthetic value really" and some other wee jobs.

Hi Lannyman8
Two 50cal would be great for a start, I need them for the ends of wading poles.
Cheers guys...

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No problem - I'm laid up at the moment but will send some when I'm mobile - let me have an address

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Couple of dozen brass .357 mag empties went in the post today chap - I didn't deprime or tumble them - I can do that next time if you want.

H

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Couple of dozen brass .357 mag empties went in the post today chap - I didn't deprime or tumble them - I can do that next time if you want.

H

Hi British Red, thats ace, cheers.
Don't worry adout the primer caps, most will just get hot melted on and some will get the primer caps knocked out and a brass screw to fix them on to the shafts to help up the weight a bit, so the primers still in is perfect for me.
PS, I still have to find u a cool trade to say thanks,
Just a throwing a couple o ideas your way, some books for your library or some kit perhaps.
ps PM inbound...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE