wanted !2cm and or 16cm zebra billys plus honey or embalit stove plus

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys am looking for any one or all of the above named items in first class original condition
and also looking for a honey or embalit stove or very like but must be in good clean condition.
also looking for other items which will be listed below.
I have these items to trade
brand new pre seasoned mini skillets.
the first is standard type 5inch cooking area 1 inch deep
the other is an unusual one only 1 cm deep cooking area but still 5 inches across

next is a pack of 3 maps they are in pristine condition they describe themselves

next on offer are a pertex field towel unused and a trek mates large field towel again unused

and finally I have a gsi glacier stainless steel mug with folding handles and a karrimor 1 litre Nalgene type bottle which the mug fits over perfectly
the mug has boiled water over a meths burner but the bottle is unused.

items listed can be combined against the stuff im after dependant on your offer
other stuff im after. is an ocarina pot flute
traditional colonial strike a light
pot bellied pewter tankard
brass tinder box
sailing or boating compass. perhaps canoe compass????
arrow broadheads
a long shot but a sextant would be nice but must be a working item
that's about it for now guys cheers

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys here is an addition to the swappy items its a stainless steel flippin out catapult core and sapele wood panels
all the maths has been done to create a custom catapult of your own design the frame as you can see is precision cut 3mm stainless steel core pre drilled for pins and lanyard this frame when finished will take both flatbands. and looped tubes. the wood panels are sapele. this is ideal for someone wanting to make a custom catapult of their own and will be supplied with a set of double tapered theraband gold bands. please excuse the photo quality cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
catty kit gone to welchyd1 cheers dave.:)
now still looking for the other billys if possible and still wanting the stoves ive mentioned

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for a 12cm zebra or a 16cm zebra billy.
also wanting honey stove or similar
still looking for other bits off my wanted list
other stuff im after. is an ocarina pot flute
traditional colonial strike a light
pot bellied pewter tankard
brass tinder box
sailing or boating compass. perhaps canoe compass????
arrow broadheads
a long shot but a sextant would be nice but must be a working item
that's about it for now guys cheers
al have a look and see what else I can add to this thread by way of swap offers.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
a passing starling scored two direct hits on me about an hour ago. seen as this is presumed lucky:( :confused: I thought id test it a little so guys still looking for the items on my wants list and do have more stuff to trade than is listed here just cant get photo bucket to work on my phone or pc so cant post photos.
mainly looking for 12cm and or 16cm zebra billy can plus any of the other items ive listed as wanted on here.
lets see if luck is on my side.!?
also wanted to add ive recently bought a brand new 4 litre dutch oven which in all honesty im not likely to use.
I would trade this item dependant on what you offer from my wants list but im not prepared to post it so it would have to be local meetup or pickup. again cant do a photo cos photo bucket isn't working cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE