Want bulk Euro Mil-Sup -- esp Swedish M39 bag, Swiss ammo bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 5, 2009
Michigan
Hi... I have a "nifty outdoor gear" shop in the US. I particularly like to upcycle vintage Euro military surplus into bicycle bags. But I'm having a hard time getting inventory. Even 5 years ago it was so much easier! Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might buy dozens of units of various bags? Or is availability simply drying up? ...I've pretty much given up on stocking most of my favorite rucksacks that I used to sell by the dozens. (Swiss, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian -- there were nice ones out there!)

I especially would buy even 100 units each of Swedish gas mask bags, the "Vaskas," M39 model -- canvas top, leather base. Also the boxy, larger Swiss ammo case, again with canvas top, leather base.

Thanks for any leads! The USA likes this gear! ...And likes the bike bags I make from some it. Such fun crafting. I don't want to give up this interesting benchwork and riveting that I get to do. It's such a nice change of pace from regular mail-order and typing. :)

Thanks! Jeff Potter // OutYourBackdoor

I fear you’re running into a dwindling supply. Once East Germany ceased to be an entity, Yugoslavia fractured, and Sweden and Switzerland saw that the threat from the Warsaw Pact that they had faced ceased to be a reality, they all emptied their bunker and tunnel networks of all the entrenching tools and rucksacks and rifles to sell on the open market. Most of that stuff was released 25 years ago. It had been manufactured 25 years before that. Sturdy as it was, once it’s gone, it’s gone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE