Walnut scaled Swiss Army Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Cor, these are a bit gorgeous.

My crappy picture from the 'phone doesn't quite do them justice I'm afraid!
These are the new EvoWood range from Wenger.
The legendary Wenger Swiss Army Knife has been given a unique twist with the creation of a new range of premium ‘EvoWood’ wooden knives. Using the same high quality blades and tools seen on other Wenger knives, each EvoWood knife is an original piece of functional art, with distinctive handles made from Swiss Walnut.

Wenger CEO Peter Hug said: “As an outdoor company and a member of the Association for Conservation, Wenger is committed to protecting the environment. These new products, which are ‘grown’ in Switzerland, demonstrate the innovative ways in which we can approach production to help conservation.

The handles for each of these pocketknives are constructed from sustainable top quality walnut wood using what would otherwise be waste material from other production processes. Customers who purchase one of these new products will not only get a top quality Wenger knife but also one that makes a clear statement of their own respect for the environment.”

The EvoWood range uses Wenger’s new signature Evolution design with concave and convex handles. The natural walnut, which is durable for light outdoor use, is coloured in a rich dark stain to create individual shades and grain patterns in each knife, making every product a one-off.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
oohh those are real nice,...

i,ve got a SAK with melted scales (long story)

i reckon i could really infringe copyrights with a slab of walnut and a fine tipped solder iron,...

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Wot? Did Wenger steal my idea? :) :yikes:

knife4c.jpg

knife2l.jpg

This old SAK had scales that were damaged and I just happened to have a bit of American black walnut in the workshop.

Any royalties gratefully received...;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE