Walnut neck knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

primitive man

Jun 18, 2008
west midlands
Hi all I have one of my NSK's (neck survival knives) for sale the blade is 4mm 52100 and has been professionally heat treated, it has a scandi grind and is semi polished. Th handle is made from walnut and has brass loveless bolt and a brass lanyard tube holding it together.

Here are some photographs :

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Th knife has no sheath but does come in a zipped padded carry case, however you could easily find someone on this forum to make you a nice sheath.

Im looking for £45 in total for the knife including postage

I also have another NSK finished it is made from 52100 4mm and has been professionally heat treated it has a forge finish on the flats, it has a scandi grind and the handles are made from katalox wood. This was a test piece as I tried filling in the front area with brass chips and epoxy instead of a pin one side is a little off so this knife will be cheaper, it also has a brass lanyard tube.

Here are the photographs :

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

im looking for £35 for this with a padded zipped carry case but no sheath.

I also have 2 unfinished projects for sale that I started a while ago but have no time to finish.

1. is a woodie clone made from 4mm 01 tool steel with a scandi grind that has been heat treated with oak scales and a brass loveless bolt and a drilled lanyard hole it is 225mm long by 24mm wide Im looking for £25 posted for this NOW SOLD
2. is a general purpose style knife and is made from 3mm thick heat treated steel with a scandi grind, it has sapelle scales and brass pins and is 187mm long by 37mm wide and £15 posted for this

This need work doing to them to finish them as they are only part done however they would be perfect for begginers to handle

photographs :

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

many thanks Alex

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE