Walking the Amazon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Has anyone been watching this? I caught the last episode and it is truly amazing!

Ed Stafford. Now THERE is a true survivalist. Doing it for real. Blows Bear and his mini escapades out of the water. ;)

7000km hike the length of the Amazon. Good skills! :)

I doff my cap to you sir!

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
its epic isnt it! AND cho arrived in the uk a few days ago! got his visa sorted after lots of letter writing by various people to consulates.... I almost think the achievement of Cho is greater..... walking with a complete stranger, to a country youve never even dreamed of going to.....

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
I'm gutted I only caught the last one, so didn't see how they started walking together. They did most of the way together though, no? I saw he started with another english fella too by the looks of things.

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
I'm gutted I only caught the last one, so didn't see how they started walking together. They did most of the way together though, no? I saw he started with another english fella too by the looks of things.

started with another english guy but didnt work out. cho joined him towards the middle of the red zone in peru. i havent watched any of the tv series, dont have sky and dont want it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE