VW Transporter Sliding Window Bug Screen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Now SOLD.

Not very bushcrafty, but very very handy if you're out in the wilds of Scotland or Wales during the summer!

A pair of VW T5/6 (will not fit the T6.1) midge screens in mint condition. No longer of use as I had to sell my beloved van to raise funds .

Found these bad boys packed away safely. They really do stop midges, allowing you a nice breeze right through your van and no annoying bities to bother you on your travels.

£40 plus postage. A steal of a deal if you want to see how much they cost new!

8dc7be0442d2b747fdbd7c69b9e1c6ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Not very bushcrafty, but very very handy if you're out in the wilds of Scotland or Wales during the summer!

A pair of VW T5/6 (will not fit the T6.1) midge screens in mint condition. No longer of use as I had to sell my beloved van to raise funds .

Found these bad boys packed away safely. They really do stop midges, allowing you a nice breeze right through your van and no annoying bities to bother you on your travels.

£40 plus postage. A steal of a deal if you want to see how much they cost new!

8dc7be0442d2b747fdbd7c69b9e1c6ba.jpg

I'm interested! Are they easy to fit? As in do they just slide in or do you have to tke anything off to fit them?

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I'm interested! Are they easy to fit? As in do they just slide in or do you have to tke anything off to fit them?
Hi Sara, so sorry but they literally just sold! But you can have first dibs if the sale falls through?

But to answer your question: yes they slide in the window rail when the side window is open. Easy to slip in or out. No modifications needed.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
That’s a shame, but yeah happy to be first reserve on the off chance. :) Good to know that they are easy to fit, I’d only seen the more involved ones before.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE