Vulcan 2 and Karrimor SF molle Panel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Topcat1308

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2011
Wirral
Has any one got any thoughts on stitching a karrimor sf panel onto the Middle/back of a berghaus vulcan?

i want to add a couple of say maxpedition pouches and alike for easy access to med kit, haribo etc.

if anyone has done something similar or has any recommendations i'd be grateful

cheers in advance.

TC

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have stitched the plce zips to the front of my vulcan so I can add another pouch or molle panel, easy enough to do by hand and the zips were only a couple of quid off ebay

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
+1 to zips you can then swop to a pouch as/when required:

Front%20mount%20zip_zpswafgjxbv.jpg

Karrimor%20SF%20Predator%20MOLLE%20Panel%20Attachment%204_zpshlgknili.jpg

Side%20Mount_zps9uj0qxvm.jpg

HTH

Topcat1308

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2011
Wirral
Cheers! That looks ideal, I'll do that. I am right in saying that the vulcan rocket pouches aren't compatible with PLCE and vice versa?

Angry Pirate

Forager
Jul 24, 2014
Peak District
My early 90's Vulcan is PLCE compatable.
When the new Centurio came out, the side zips weren't compatable with my side pockets which put me right off it but I'm told that is to accomodate modern PLCE pockets but I've not seen recent issue kit.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I would ask somewhere like endicotts or your local surplus place if they have any knackered pouches going cheap

anchor supplies gave me a couple that were mouse eaten, but with decent zips years ago

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
My new bergen has arrived and I don't think I'm gonna need the zips as the side pouches are much bigger than the other one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE