Vintage Fjallraven 30l Rucksack £30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING

Hey guys, so in my quest to be able to afford a new pack I've added this to the list of stuff i'm selling to fund my purchase.

It's a Fjallraven 30l rucksack i've had for nearly 6 years, so there's a bit of wear but still plenty of life left in it. the photo's will show, there's a tiny hole under one of the side pouches. I once put a Mora in the without the sheath, still kicking myself about that! and then there's a hole where the frame has worn through as i pushed the pack through a gap in a cragg. both easily fixed with a bit of stitching. there's also a couple of small pen marks on the front which should wash out.
But as you can tell I've been rough with the bag over the years and it's held up great.

A quick google shopping search revealed a guide price new at around £80 so i'm selling for £30 via paypal to UK only, postage included.

any questions please ask

"Backpack that upholds tradition and uses classic materials without sacrificing modern functions. Durable G-1000 with soft, wonderful feel. Leather straps and metal buckles on the lid and side pockets. Air Vent support system makes it light to carry. Snow lock at the top of the main compartment and pocket in the top lid." fjallraven website. they forget to mention the sleeve inside the main compartment that can hold a water/fuel bottle. and that the frame is removable if you want to wash the pack or wear a more fexible pack.

photo.jpgphoto-5.jpgphoto-1.jpgphoto-4.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpg

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
What a stunning pack!!!
Im gutted I didnt see this earlier!!
It must really hurt getting rid of such a nice Pack!!
If the sale falls through it would be great if you could let me no mate.
Cheers
steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE