Video Journal - A Graffiti & Woodland Themed Stroll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Afternoon all,

I recorded some footage of my walk about on sunday, as part of my ongoing journal. I headed to my camp near the river Thames and thought I'd include more of the journey. I live in an urban area with limited woodlands, and watching other people's videos, whatever their camp is like, I'm always interested to see the environment surrounding them before they get into the bushes - some folk are trudging down streets in the late hours, some are strolling through their own vast areas of land. My walk to these woods is colourful, so I wanted to share a bit of it.

[video=youtube;ihm6lh3AbD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihm6lh3AbD0[/video]

Really enjoying my new video cam and learning to edit, I'm experimenting with setting up shots and including soundtracks.

Thanks to anyone that has a peek!

Brady

Last edited by a moderator:

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Ah I well appreciate it mate! It does indeed, and quite dangerous too due to the currents. I'd love to go up the other end sometime where people canoe and all that, in a way I forget how small it can get!
Thanks very much for taking a look!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Cool video, that........You won't be long in getting a lot better than a lot of what's posted on youtube if you keep going at that rate. Look forward to some more :)

BTW, that's a good choice of soundtrack, I reckon.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
thanks guys, I'll be working on another one down that was soon I hope, it's the further away of my two camps but with summer upon us it's a lot easier getting there!

Really, really appreciate such lovely words, and as for the soundtrack, I left it off two vids as I wasn't sure about it - I wondered for a bit if it was going a bit far for a video journal, but now (especially after your post, Macaroon!) I reckon sod it, I'll keep the soundtracks in!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Task Force, Cosmic Gypsies or Butterfly Ball would be good with the graf. Great to see some positivity, in the past it's been post after post about mindless vandalism etc. Keep sharing...

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Haha wicked mate, Cosmic Gypsies hasn't left my regular playlist for years! Essential post-tattoo session listening for me! Thanks for taking time to watch it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE