Victorinox 'Infantry' Watch FINAL PRICE DROP- used, but very good condition

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,288
91
Southampton
Victorinox 'Infantry' Watch - used, but very good condition

I have decided to sell this as it no longer gets worn. It has been used but is still in very good condition. The strap is very thick strong leather. It does show the usual signs of use but is in very good condition. The watch keep excellent time but I always seem to wear a G shock.
This watch is now discontinued and very hard to find. This watch would have been well over £200 but is now no longer available to buy as far as I can see.


I would like £100, Now £90, Now £85, FINAL DROP NOW £80, last try now £75, Now £70 including fees and postage please

Here's the low-down-
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Infantry 2nd Time Zone Men’s Watch #24799.
Case: Stainless Steel.
Bezel: Stainless Steel.
Luminous hands and markers.
Second time zone.
Movement: Quartz.
Approximate case size: 40mm.
Dial: Cream.
Band: Leather.
Sapphire crystal. Screw-in case back.
Date Calendar.
Water resistant: 100 meters.


 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE