Victorinox Classic's

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I was looking for a few of these for family and friends and i came across a US seller who was selling them in quantities.
I had considered starting a group buy but as anyone who has organised a group buy will know - they are a PITA :rolleyes: .
So I decided to bring them in first and then sell them on when they had arrived safe and sound through customs and Royal Mail etc. etc.

446_4684_1.jpg

So i now have 25 of these handy little knives.
They are all in good shape with some surface scratching on the scales (which will happen after a few days on a keyring anyway).

Great little knife on a key ring or zipper and they pair up nicely with a little photon torch.

These are £4.80 each or 2 for £8.50 which includes Royal Mail - Signed For delivery.
Would be cheaper if sent regular post but i don't trust RM !

Colours are Red, Black, Blue and Jelly Blue - First come / first serve with colour.

Cheers

rb

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
4 Black ones please Lawrence (PM me your PayPal Addy cos I've cleared me inbox). If no Black, I'll take Jelly Blue, Blue then boring red

Red (oops spot the irony)

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hello Rapidboy, Can I have a black one, a red one and a blue one please. The different colours will stop the children arguing! Please PM me your paypal details. Thanks from Swyn.
I have just paid MagiKelly the last of my paypal funds. More is on the way,but,as you know this takes 7-9 days.Please tell me if this is a problem. S.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE