Very Good Wool Clothes, gerber torch, flyfishing book,Camelbak

Johnson Woollen Mills trousers AND Columbia subdued Jacket £80 IE less than the cost of the trousers on their own
JWM have just put the price up to $199

P1000621.JPG

Johnson Woollen Mills hunting trousers
sort of OD green colour - every bit as good as KOM just not in camo and half the price. Measured at 39 waist and boot-length inside leg of 26.5 with 1.5 of hemmed material un-worn but no tags These were sent to me by a hunting pal in New England where Johnston Mills have a great reputation for proper old-school quality. They are $199 + shipping + Tax new, they are very well made and will last for years of tough use, I’ve lost a few lately otherwise I’d be stalking in them myself. £60 or offer me a swap + post at cost REDUCED TO £50 SOLD
P1000622.JPG

Columbia subdued Camo Jacket size L
Very nice, basically their copy of Filson, massive pockets at the front and a poncho/game pocket at the back. £45 + post at cost REDUCED TO £35 SPF
P1000617.JPG

Small-River Fly Fishing for trout and grayling By James Evans
1st edition is worth £35 this is 2nd edition in good nick (see pic for wrinkles to dust jacket) £15 + post at cost
P1000614.JPG

Gerber 4 colour torch £15 REDUCED TO £12.50 + post at cost or offer me a swap WITHDRAWN
P1000616.JPG

Camelbak sternum strap Now £5 inc post NOW SOLD

PP fees included Thanks for looking - feel free to make me an offer by PM

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE