Ventile Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Snugpack Westwinds Ventile Antarctic Smock. SOLD pending payment
No Damage. Good Condition.
http://www.west-winds.co.uk/antarcticsmock.htm

DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF3002-1.jpg

DSCF3004-1.jpg

I want £95 including postage. Does not include paypal charges.

Cheers
Stu

Last edited:

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Not realy matey. It would be snug on a bigger bloke than me (im about 39 chest), but it looks and feels cool on me. When ive worn in it the highlands ive had a buffalo jacket underneath and still had room to move and fill the pockets. Hope that helps. Ill wait till i hear from the list order and keep you notified, although i intend on going and getting a wee bit drunk tonight haha.
Stu.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not realy matey. It would be snug on a bigger bloke than me (im about 39 chest), but it looks and feels cool on me. When ive worn in it the highlands ive had a buffalo jacket underneath and still had room to move and fill the pockets. Hope that helps. Ill wait till i hear from the list order and keep you notified, although i intend on going and getting a wee bit drunk tonight haha.
Stu.

PM sent Stu

I'll send you Paypal as a gift so there'll be no charges :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Collected this morning Stu, superb jacket and in great nick too.

Alas it's a wee bit big on me though, makes my shoulders look massive (which they're not :))

Kawasemi is collecting it tomorrow now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE