Vaude alpinist eVent trousers

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Just testing water. Some where buried in the house I have my alpinist trousers. I paid £190 for them plus.post from Germany.
Mine are black, worn only a couple of times as they were bought on a ....I must have the best .....whim , when I was into lightweight and summit bagging.
Any road, these are what they are....the dogs nads of the weatherproof trousers world. I've not worn them in years, and as I have had them so long, decided that the price has long been written off , so to speak.

Here lies the rub.....do I start to use them for general woodland living activities instead of my cheap army ones, or do I putt em up for sale at a reasonable price , for someone who is still mountain active etc ?
I've never seen by any other company, build quality or triple eVent . The features are all you could want and more in a mountain pant.

Any thoughts or interest ? Like I've said....if I use them, it won't matter to me if I rip/burn them, but it would be equally as good to pass them on as they are very hard to get hold of in black. Then there's the price. I'd part with them if it meant I could buy something of similar value that would enhance my wood-time (no laughing at the back lol )
Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you're happy with a pair of cheap ones for knocking about in the woods then why not shift the other ones and put it towards some new kit.

I had a clear out earlier in the year and treated myself to some new bits, except I sold bushy gear to buy hill walking kit :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE