Varusteleka woolen field shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Absolutely excellent bit of kit, I can't praise it highly enough.
Not cheap but superb quality!
VAT was already factored in to the price shown so no surprises there!
Traditional shirt in a wool rich mix which should be ok around sparks.
Fit is excellent and it is so much softer than the old shirt KF I started my career in.

I've been wearing it as an overshirt with a T-shirt on warmer days and as a third layer over T and another cotton shirt on colder days.

Excellent for controlling the temperature as it can be undone. Cuffs and collar lined with black cotton mix which is very comfy.

Arrived within three days of ordering too, amazing service!

Attachments

• 446265d1f45459eb8a.jpg
    446265d1f45459eb8a.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 31

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
I put myself down for a restock notification for the Varusteleka linen shirt.

A couple of days ago, the email pinged. I immediately went to the site. All gone already!!

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Looks great but never been able to work out their sizing
Really?! They print the measures in cm (bodylength and chest circumference) of almost all of their own made clothes. You just have to measure yourself. And if you fall in between two numbers usually recommended to go for the bigger.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Yep really returned a couple of items either the labels were wrong or they have a very different way of measuring...

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I was told that the Finnish centimetre can shrink down to approximately 8,5 French millimetres because it's so cold there during the winter.
So, it really depends on the season!

Perhaps that can happen even in Helsinki.

Isn't it, @TLM ?

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
French mm are a known variable measure so it is very difficult to measure anything exactly in them. Leka has some pages that explain all the sizings they have, their own and several foreign Here.

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE