Various outdoor odds and ends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
First up is a Mora pro robust, back edge has been sorted so it throws sparks from a firesteel, blade has seen light use but is in good condition, patina is starting to appear but this could be polished of easily enough come complete with original sheath and a nicely made black leather one - looking for £12 inc postage and paypal fees - Over 18's only

www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/mora-robust-knife-21797-p.asp

View attachment 43916

Next is an Exotac Firesleeve for Bic brand lighters lighter not included) - unused £10 SOLD

www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/exotac-firesleeve---waterproof-you-lighter-33720-p.asp

Unused TBS (the bushcraft store) Ultimate firesteel in Hi Vis Orange £10

www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/tbs-ultimate-firesteel---hi-viz-orange-32451-p.asp

2 man SOL blanket - packed is open so you can get to it if needed but blanket unused £5

www.survivaldepot.co.uk/SOL_Survival_Blanket_Two_Person/p474753_5059471.aspx

750ml collapsible bottle modified so it can be carried over the shoulder - its been a pack up bottle so has not been used £10 inc postage and paypal fees

I've also a couple of cheap pouches 1 for a knife the other for a zippo lighter - happy to throw those in to any deals for free

View attachment 43918

finally I've a little neck carry survival kit with all the items in the picture

the highlights include a SOG folder, prybar, firesteels, tinder and all the other odds and ends seen in the pic, most of it fits in the pouch the rest is spares looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

View attachment 43917

Happy to do deals for multiple items

Minimum deals at £10. I will also require proof of Age for the knife and can only post at weekends

I would consider trades but all I'm after at the moment is a Stainless Cup and Lid set for a GI Canteen but I'm open to other Bushcraft suggestions...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE