Various Maxpedition Pouches and Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sundaysmile

Dec 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I'm cleaning out some gear that I'm not currently finding use for these days to raise cash for bits and bobs that I WILL find use for :p

All the gear is Black in colour and if you need images or info on any of the items feel free to ask away. All of it is in great nick, there's no wear or tear on the stitching anywhere I've been able to find, and there are no markings or punctures to the nylon either.

Goods are:
FR-1 Medical Pouch. (SOLD)
Triptych Medium Organiser (SOLD)
12x5 Water Bottle Pouch (SOLD)
M2 Waistpack (SOLD)
Kodiak Gearslinger S-Type Backpack (SOLD)
Vulture II Backpack (SOLD)
Sabrecat Versipack Waistbag (SOLD)
Lightwave 50L Fastpack Ultralight Backpack (£70) FOR SALE

Thanks for havin a looksee.

Goodnight and much love.

- Sunday

EDIT: Under Johnnyboy's recommendation i've stated a few prices instead of going on the "offer" gig.

Last edited:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Original post deleted as had problem with the kit. But I am interested in the FR-1 pouch if theres a price on it.

Last edited:

Sundaysmile

Dec 15, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm interested in the FR-1 pouch. I'm having a clear out too and could offer a free loader kit with pouch, leads and separate solar panel it's never been used and still holds it's power.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Free-Loader...F8&qid=1420905533&sr=1-3&keywords=free+loader
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Free-Loader..._sbs_sg_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1PZZRFEVF3GPWKE8EMCV
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Free-Loader...8&qid=1420905533&sr=1-18&keywords=free+loader

I actually own one of those. Though I gotta admit I was never really impressed with it. I guess I expected too much out of it.

Thanks for the offer though.

Sundaysmile

Dec 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Just a lil bump. Still got gear for sale to anyone that needs it.
Again if anyone wants to view a particular item, i'll be more than happy to throw up a few pics or close up details of the items if you need it.

Again, stuff that's available:

Vulture II Backpack Typical Retail: £145-£160 My asking Price £90

Lightwave 50L Backpack: My asking Price £70

Last edited:

Sundaysmile

Dec 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Badda Bing Badda Bump.

Additionally, I might be interested in a trade for a decent waterproof jacket.
Chest: 40"-42"
Length: to the knee.
Fastening: Buttons (I fumble too much with zippers! I hate em!)
Hooded

If you have a sturdy jacket and lightweight, to my size; which should be small/medium (I'm not a big lad), and fits the bill to the above stuff, I might be interested in a trade.

Many thanks for taking an interest, and safe travels to one and one all!

Sundaysmile

Dec 15, 2014
United Kingdom
Very good underappreciated rucksack those.[/COLOR]

Aye its one of the few ultralight bags i've seen with built in waterproofing, though i've got a problem with owning too many bags and they're sadly taking up too much space.

Its a "problem" i've noticed a few people here share with me lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE