Various bits to trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
For trade:

Vango omega 450 4 man family tunnel tent, green with orange interior, black removable groundsheet. Used approx 3 times but in honesty too big and too heavy for lightweight backpacking
Still available, just a little too bulky and heavy for lightweight camping

Chris Ryan "ultimate survival guide" book ISBN 1-844-13387-7 , hardback, pagination 272 pages, very good condition, original RRP 17.99
Still available

Ray Mears "bushcraft survival" book ISBN 0-340-83480-3 hardback, pagination 256 pages, very good condition, original RRP 20.00
Still available

Collins gem "Disaster survival" book ISBN 978-0-00-724736-3
Still available

Maglite 3 * D cell torch, good/ excellent condition with very little use - convential bulb rather than LED but easy to buy a mod for less than a tenner
Still available, originally received as a gift

Swedish dark green long sleeve thermal T shirt (similar to a norgie) size medium (38 inch chest)
Still available, nice bit of kit but a little too small for me - awaiting confirmation from Cowboy regarding a swap

BCB Crusader cooking pot plastic transparent cover
Still available - surplus as now have the metal heavy duty cover, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Belt order systems black neoprene compass belt pouch (fits Silva type 7 short compass)
Still available - purchased as part of job lot, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Belt order systems black neoprene mobile phone belt pouch
Still available - purchased as part of job lot, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Offcut of yellow flat suede leather
Still available - received as part of a previous swap, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

Green Amsteel loop, approx 10 maybe 12 inch diameter
Brand new - surplus to requirements

Wanted:

Archery/ bow & arrow making book/ raw materials/ and or tools

Flintknapping raw materials/ and or tools

Foraging book i.e. food for free or river cottage fieldguide

Green woodworking books/ whittling books

British army jungle sleeping bag with stuff sack - must be good/new condition

DPM tarp - must be new or excellent condition, would prefer Web-tex to the Highlander ones - must be good/new condition

DPM gore-tex trousers size 80 (seam) - 92 (waist) - 100 (seat) - must be good/new condition

Open to other sensible offers or even pretty coins with the Queens head printed on one side

Last edited:

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Cowboy, think we done a mutually beneficial swap not too long ago or at least discussed it. What you thinking of swapping in return?

Chris

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Cowboy, would suggest the top is in the region of a tenner and ill give you the suede as I had it free anyway. cant say fairer than that! people on this forum have always played very fair with me. If you drop me your E-mail address ill get a pic of the top for you so you've a better idea what it looks like

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi mate, I almost forgot about this.. sound fair to me :) and thankyou for the offer of the swade, very king of you. If you send me a list of things your after that are equivalent in price and ill have a good route around for them.. :)

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Was that the tent you and the missus used that weekend I met you?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Adestu, Debbie is just someone I know..lol

Yes it is the same tent, we slept in it the first night then in the leaf litter shelter the second. Actually using it this weekend as I'm going away for 2 nights the other side of herefors. Its actually a really good tent with large porch for storage - even had a wheelbarrow of firewood in there not so long ago, sold by Vango as a 4 man but think 3 man would be a little more realistic. Problem I have is most stuff I do is either on my own or sometimes with one other so thinking maybe something a little smaller, very tempted with a Snugpack Scorpion or Bunker thus would have too raise some funds selling my existing tent first

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Im still interested in flint - its the future...lol' attended a flint knapping course about a month back and been making up my tool set

Hi.

I'll trade the books for a reindeer skin leather pouch (to keep future flint tools inside) Its quite a nice one..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE