Various bits of kit.....................

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Evenin' all,

Having a clear out & trying to move this stuff on. I'm away at the moment so no photos. Those who have bought from me before will know that my stuff is as described. All items include P&P to UK Mainland addys. There's more to come.......... First to PM gets 1st dibs. Cheers.

1 x Ulfrotte 400 full zip shirt size Medium - green. Worn & some bobbles but in good nick, will last for years. I'd say 40-42" chest. £45.00 - SPF

1 x Primus Himalaya Multifuel stove with fuel bottle, spare jets & multitool. No box but comes with the black pouch. This is the one with the all metal pump. Needs a new absorbent priming pad. Obviously used but in working order. £50.00 Like the Omnifuel but with a better pump IMO.

1 x Trakker Sweatshirt with hood size Medium - green. Like Buffalo but cheaper. Worn with a couple of pulls to the Pertex outer but no tears. Up to 44" chest & arms as long as a gorilla's!! 20.00

1 x Desert Camo issue Basha. Excellent nick. £15.00 - SPF

1 x White Box Stove sans white box. It's the smaller version, used a couple of times. Comes with the little foil mat. £12.00 - SPF

1 x Optimus 88 with Svea 123 stove. This is the 1 pot version. pretty hard to find nowadays but I don't use it. Used & haven't tested the stove. £60.00 - SPF

1 x Terra Nova Terra Firma tent - green. Used but still in VGC. Fly sheet has a dollop of bird crap on it but I'll try & remove it. Doesn't affect the tent in any way, in fact gives it that 'lived in' look!! I think it has the full repair kit too, not used for a couple of years since acquiring the Hilleberg. Shame to be sitting in the garage - £400.00 the postage on this will be steep.

For any fishermen out there I have a Trakker Pioneer Ultralite Bivvy - Aquatexx. Doesn't have the front panel but has the Winter Skin - used 3 times. I've used the groundsheet a good few times but still perfect. - £250.00

Cheers

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Thread updated & PMs replied to.

No-one for the Himalaya?? Thought that'd be the first to go.....

I'll drop the Trakker to £25

Thanks for looking

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
That Primus Himalaya multifuel is a very nice bit of kit indeed - have one myself. At that price its a real bargain! Sell it on ebay - reckon you'll get £80 easily (plus postage of course:) )

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Thanks Max, you're welcome. Cheers Andy, that's where it'll go if it doesn't go here. I've had some excellent kit at very fair prices from the members on here so I like to try & share the love!!

Trouble is that I might keep it too as a 'just in case' job as they are the dogs.

While I'm on I also have a Valandre Lhotse Down expedition sleeping bag too. No zip on this but with a draw string round the top. Used but well lofted & professionally cleaned. It's too long for my 5'6"!! Need something shorter for our EBC trip in November - £65.00 anyone?? This is now SOLD.

Cheers

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE