Various bits n bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
To save bandwith I will put all the bits I find to sell on this thread instead of starting multiple ones and delete pics as things sell.

Prefer paypal or cash face to face please?

Any items like knives, firearms, axes etc..... By agreeing to a sale you are declaring you are of an appropriate age for your countries laws and not prohibited from owning sch items.

All items not sold in a week or two will be put on ebay if allowed.

Trangia burner used £8 posted. sold

I'm selling a Brattonsound Sentinel SL5+ gun safe in good condition for £150. ebay listed

New up is the second torch on offer. It is a Thrunite Catapult V1. This was a ground breaking light when it first came out, using the then new SST-50 LED it was a power house and robustly built,good for emergency knocking in of nails:lmao:

It comes with the box, instructions, spare switch, extension tube and either with or without two 1.5 year old 2900 mAh AW 18650 lithium cells with around 8-11 charge cycles on them?

With batteries.........£78 posted

Without batteries.....£65 posted

Something a bit different here, also listed on Airgunbbs and if it don't sell ebay. A Cascade Night Vision Tube as used in older British Tanks! This was working the last time I tried it.

These are great for home build projects, you will need a lens off of an older 35mm camera to focus the light and a lens like a eye loop at the eye end to enlarge the image. Some NV builders house these in a pipe of suitable dimensions.

It will run off a 6 volt DC supply and I will include a battery holder for 4 AAA cells.

The image through this with a fast lens is excellent for the money, much, much better than Gen 1 stuff! It has some fish eye effect and is heavy which are the down sides.

Add any IR illuminator and it's like daylight only in green, but again it's heavy, did I already mention that?!!! 908 grams to be precise.

I would like £35 posted for this.

Any help with a DIY build just ask?

A bum bag/fanny pack by Lowe Alpine. £10 posted sold

A golf travel bag £13 posted.

Alpkit Hunka in black. Never used. £25 posted.

Alpkit Pipe Dream 600 used for 2 night camp. £100 posted

From Quicks an Egertec 83cm brand new target boss and stand. Here...

http://www.quicksarchery.co.uk/superbasket/product/2406/GT23E+Egertec+Target+Butt+85cm+(26+Kilos)+:+

http://www.quicksarchery.co.uk/superbasket/product/2407/ZT45+Target+Stand

£90 collected, £100 delivered by me locally(20ish mile radius?) or £90 plus courier(about £20 for both?)

Another gun to go is my HW97K.

Bought around 2010, it has a V-Mach tune kit and full internal strip and polish.

I have the original Beech R/H stock drilled for strap studs. Also have the Zebrano stock I made with studs fitted.

There is one adjustable shoulder butt between both stocks.

Fitted is a brass trigger guard and set back trigger also in brass. The Rekord trigger unit sears have been polished.

£299 plus postage.

Some more books...

Bows of the Ottoman Empire by Adam Karpowicz......................................£22.60 posted Info here..... http://www.ottoman-turkish-bows.com/
The Poachers Handbook in hardback by Ian Niall.......................................£7.50 posted
Medieval War Bows by Pip Bickerstaffe....................................................£9.60 posted

Steve.

Last edited:

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Yes it would. A remote switch is available for it. The reflector head is good past 100 yards and the collimator throws a tight square of light a couple hundred yards.

May be worth popping over to the Candlepower forum for some reviews?

Steve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE