Variety of knives and stuff for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi all,

Perfect timing to list loads of stuff for sale, just when everyone is at the moot and spent all their dough!

I have a selection of knives, lighters, and non bushy items for sale. Some will have been listed on ebay with starting bids at the same buy it now price on here. This is not an auction. If you want it I will remove it from ebay as I prioritise bushcraftuk buyers.

All items will include p&p and paypal fees, if there are any questions on the items please ask away and they will be held for 24 hours from the answer being given. (hopefully my adverts will be good enough but just in case!)

Any sharps buyers must provide proof they are over 18.

First up is a beauty of a bowie purchased while in Arizona.

The blade is approximately 6 inches long and is polished. I have sharpened this myself and while it is sharp and can get very sharp. It isn't perfect and was foolishly something I learnt on so it's not the prettiest sharpening ever. It feels very solid and hasn't been taken out or used at all, just taken out and put back in it's sheath.

If I didn't have an expensive new hobby this would not be getting sold.

£25 delivered.

IMAG0683.jpgIMAG0682.jpgIMAG0684.jpg

Next up

Is a 6 inch divers knife. God knows why I bought this (or even how) but again it hasn't been used, certainly not anywhere near water. I have never sharpened it, just taken it out of and put back in the sheath (alot) and when I bought it I was even a little scared of it! (this was about 15 years ago and I am 28 now...and not scared of it anymore :rolleyes: ) For some reason I cut some of the plastic off the sheath but the knife still fits and is very secure, thought there is some wobble it won't fall out.

£10 delivered.

IMAG0679.jpgIMAG0678.jpg

A winchester Skinner type sheath knife. Beautiful!

It has a 4 inch stainless blade in immaculate condition, it is lovely to hold and has a nice weight to it and a lovely solid handle. It looks and feels really slim line but sturdy enough to do a job. Comes with the picture sheath which I think it cordura, whatever it is it is very solid.

£18 delivered.

IMAG0686.jpgIMAG0687.jpgIMAG0685.jpg

Pocket key ring lock knife. Good condition, firm lock.

This is in good condition with rubber forming part of the handle, comfortable to hold and use and perfect for those little jobs with the additional security of the lock. This is a lock knife and therefore (due to the draconian laws of the UK) it is not a edc knife. It does also have a belt clip (which could be removed) but it does actually add to the comfort of using it. Blade is about 1.5 inches long.

£7 delivered

IMAG0689.jpgIMAG0690.jpg

A webley lock knife, lovely handle, very firm solid lock and like new.

The blade is around 3" and obviously being a lock knife isn't for edc. But it is lovely! It comes with the pictured black cordura belt pouch but the knife does have a belt clip on it (which I find aids the comfort of its use, but is removable.)

£22 delivered

IMAG0692.jpgIMAG0693.jpg

A Draper expert pruner pk8 knife. Green plastic handle.

This was a gift for the allotments but I find I always forget it and not my edc so it has to go.

I haven't used it and is practically brand new.

£6 delivered.

IMAG0691.jpg

Purple Mac in a Sac, size xs. This fit my wife (size 8) and would be perfect for a child (my wife is rather petite) for the 1 days she wore it. I paid about £20 for it and she soon saw how great my goretex jacket was (now hers) hence this has sat around and needed to be sold.

£8 delivered

IMAG0504.jpgIMAG0503.jpg

A tatonka 1.6 litre stainless steel kettle. I bought this from Lakeland bushcraft and used it once, it's awesome but I have a lighter set for solo use that just about copes for 2 so these have sat waiting and waiting for "that trip" which hasn't happened so I need to get rid of these.

Perfect condition, I have used a stock image as I wasn't sure about selling this till I started this listing

£15 delivered

tatonka.jpg

A selection of zippo type lighters, alien lighter and Harley Davidson zippo lighter case.

The silver one has trans am etched on it. Please not these are not real Zippo lighters, I suppose I should call them petrol lighters. But you get the idea. Say £4 delivered each.

IMAG0676.jpg

Marlboro lighter case, very solid and heavy, really nice look and feel.

£6 delivered
IMAG0674.jpg

G10 repeater pistol, damaged so only £6 delivered. It's chrome, but the a latch has come off and it would be a shame to waste it. Postage for this will not be cheap.

IMAG0673.jpg

A wind up 25 led tent light, has 2 settings so all 25 on or just 8. there is a DC in socket but I never had the plug and I just didn't get on with winding it up so although it has barely been used it is several years old. Bought from blacks so I think it's their own brand. Again postage won't be cheap so £6 delivered.

IMAG0677.jpg

A Magnum Bowie Knife sheath.

After making a leather knife sheath this is spare, to have it not go to the dump, it's £3 delivered. The picture makes it look like there is some massive stain on it, there isn't, in the wrong light the area reflects, I just couldn't get a decent pic of it.

IMAG0672.jpg

As above, any questions about any of the items please ask. If you want an item please post in the thread so all can see and avoid any doubling up.

Last edited:

Expat

Forager
Feb 9, 2012
Dorset for good...!!
The Bowie you bought in Arizona is a Tramontina - I have exactly the same knife... although
I had a leather sheath made to replace the nylon and cardboard monstrosity it comes with... ;)

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hmm... can't seem to edit..
Meant to say that it is a great user for the price, sharpens really well and holds the edge too...

Thanks, it hasn't been used outside at all, it is sharp.

I quite like the sheath!!!! but it hasn't exactly been field tested either but it seems ok.

As I say, I wouldn't be selling if I hadn't got into an expensive hobby, (airsoft) which seems to be draining my bank account and I need more guns!!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hmm... can't seem to edit..
We don't allow editiing here in this forum ;) It stops people editing their offers to something lower and claiming that was the origional offer after it had been accepted.

Ed

Expat

Forager
Feb 9, 2012
Dorset for good...!!
Here ya go... the guy who made the sheath even incorporated the badge on the front.... :D

SurvivalKnife.jpg

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
I can see why, I made one very similar for the Bowie I have as a user.

Anyway, back to the sale!

Willing to take offers on items so if there is anything that takes your fancy pm me what you would be willing to pay.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Bump!!

Come on guys lots of good things! Knives, Tatonka Stainless Steel kettle etc. I am open to offers so if there is anything that takes your fancy but it just that bit too much pm me, you might get a great deal!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE