Vapalux m320 wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys im really wanting to get a vapalux m320 any colour working or not as long as its complete and the hood and glass are good lots of really nice stuff to swap any help guys ?

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Wow, three bumps a day! Must be heartbreaking for anyone else watching their sales thread drop down the list? ;)

I have one, but I'm not interested in swaps, have to be cash. PM if you want.

Edit: To add, without bumping, Greatbear and I have had a good PM exchange. I'll do him some piccies tomorrow, see what he thinks.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Mate, I've turned the garage upside down looking for it and can't find it :(

As I said, I use my old red one, and haven't seen the green one in ages. I'll check the loft and the man cupboard. No idea where it might have gone.

Have this as a free bump so people know you're still looking, and I'll get back to you after another search tomorrow. Sorry fella, I feel bad to have raised your hopes without checking first. Let's hope it's in the loft. If not I'll contemplate selling the other one, but as I say, it has some sentimental value.

Pricewise I'd have been looking for something around £45 plus posting, so how about one of these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXCELLENT...ing_LightsLanternsTorches&hash=item339626d8cf

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
that's ok mate no worries. al still keep looking and who knows. perhaps yours will turn up or another which is a hint to the guys on here cheers mate anyway,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE