Vango banshee 300 £50

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Dammit. You should have advertised this last week. I'd have ripped your arm off and hit you with the soggy end for it. I went out and bought a 2 man tent at the weekend for me and my lad to go camping with!
 
Awesome tent these.

I used one for the last 4 trips in Scandinavia. Pitches in seconds and will withstand some of the most fierce rain I've ever encountered.

This tent can be pitched in one if you leave the inner attached in response to above question.

Good luck with the sale.

As said above if I didn't have one I'd tear your arm for it at that price.
 
Awesome tent these.

I used one for the last 4 trips in Scandinavia. Pitches in seconds and will withstand some of the most fierce rain I've ever encountered.

This tent can be pitched in one if you leave the inner attached in response to above question.

Good luck with the sale.

As said above if I didn't have one I'd tear your arm for it at that price.

Seconded.

Sent from my battledroid.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE