Used Pair of Lowa Munro Size 9 UK Good condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Used Pair of Lowa Munro Size 9 UK Good condition.

I have these for sale as I don't use them anymore, they are in used condition but have lots of life left. They were treated with nikwax nubuck protector the day I bought them.

They have scuffs as you would expect for a bushcraft/walking boot and the rubber rand is coming away from the upper above the ball where the leather creases (see pic)on both boots, this seems to be a feature on Lowas in this style this doesn't seem have an effect on the boots performance and maybe able to be repaired if needed.

Soles are slightly worn but have lots of good tread left. Original Laces come with the boots and these are in good condition also. Original insoles come with the boots too.

£50 with half the cost of postage to anywhere in mainland UK because they are bulky and quite heavy. Paypal by gift only please.

Features to Note:
•Outer Material: 2.5mm thick, seamless, single piece nubuck leather upper
• Outer Sole: Vibram 'Tsavo' sole
• Mid sole: Thermoplastic polyurethane
• Lining: Breathable leather
• High cut upper.
• Asymmetric walking position in men's models designed to provide a balanced stance.
• Moisture management system to improve distribution of moisture away from foot.
• Anatomically contoured tongue for additional comfort.
• Lacing system that allows tongue to rise and fall depending on foot volume.
• Hand-wrapped rubber rand to protect boots

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

More info:
http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/lowa-munro-boots-6787-p.asp

http://www.go4awalk.com/product-reviews/walking-boots/lowa-munro.php

Thanks

Last edited:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
If there is any info I can pass on to help, feel free to ask.

I am in Norfolk at the moment, not quite as far as kent!

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Any takers? Nice pair of boots for the money, If I am honest I don't think they are fully broken in.

For sizing estimate I wear Combat Highs size 9M, Hanwag size 9, Lowa size 9 and Altberg size 9 and all trainers Nike, adidas and puma size 9UK are all comfortable fit.

I normally wear boots with a thick wollen sock.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE