Used Fenix L1D AA Flashlight - SOLD!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
The blurb:
The Fenix L1D CE PREMIUM Q5 is rated at up to an incredible 120 lumens output from just a single common AA battery ! Not very long ago this sort of performance could only be extracted from a pair of lithium CR 123A batteries and resulted in very short runtime. Fed with a rechargeable 2700 mah Ni Mh AA battery this compact powerhouse will maintain its maximum output for nearly an hour and a half !

Features

* Utilizes a premium (Q5) 7090 XRE LED with a life of 50,000 hours
* Two modes (6 types) of output, selected by turning the bezel (patented, soft press the tail switch to change levels in either mode)
* General mode : 12 lumens (25 hours) - 53 lumens (5 hours) - 107 lumens (2 hours) - SOS mode
* Turbo mode : 120 lumens (1.5 hours) - strobe mode
* Digitally regulated for constant brightness
* Uses one 1.5 V AA battery (alkaline, Ni MH, lithium), inexpensive and widely available
* 9.7cm (L) x 2.1cm (D)
* Made from aircraft grade aluminium
* Durable type 111 hard anodize finish
* 46 gram weight (excluding battery)
* Waterproof to IPX - 8 standard
* Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti reflective coating
* Push button tailcap switch
* Capable of standingup securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
L1D.jpg

This has been my EDC for a few months now so the holster is showing signs of wear but the torch itself is in A2 condition (i.e. not quite A1 but bloody good nick - couple of very small chips in the coating at the tail and a bit of dust in the cap shroud I'll try to get some pics up tonight).
These were about £38, I'm asking £20 delivered in the UK.
Paypal only.

More runtime perhaps? Dunno, I'm just a sucker for anything with 'NEW' in the blurb!

looks like theyve tweeked the lower levels down a fraction and got better Run Times

and its heavier / longer fractionally

definatly nice and compares well to my Surefire P6 with 80 lum LED head and bigger reflector

holster dosnt hold the torch any more the Laccy has gone :(

just have to make a Kydex holster then :D maybe pair it with a EDC SAK Combo

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE